hopperbach


Monday, May 05, 2008

Bach in action

Yawwwwwwwn. That was one heck of a hibernation.

Obviously, a lot has happened since my last post. I will not attempt here to summarize or recap the last three years. This is a just post to say I'm back -- for whatever a rabbit in a baroque wig being back is worth.

As for why I have been absent for so long, I guess the phrase others might use would be life took over. Problem is I hate that weenie phrase. Its a cop-out used by people who give up on their dreams too early. Life never really takes over. We just don't know how to organize our time. You can make time for anything if you have a passion for it. So here I am and that's that.

I'll be updating the rest of the site (in case you were wondering why I still have "Katrina" links). Be looking for more posts soon. It's good to be Bach.

Labels: , , , , , ,