hopperbach


Friday, August 12, 2005

Bubba's guess is as good as ours

NewsMax reports that Former President Bill Clinton has weighed in with his take on THE WIFE's White House aspirations:

Responding to attacks by just-announced Republican Senate hopeful Jeanine Pirro, who warns that Hillary plans to abandon New York to run for president, Bill Clinton said in a televised interview that his wife "is not a candidate for the White House," adding, "I don't know that she will be.

[...]"We have a rule in our family that I always followed and now she does: Don't look past the next election or you might not get past the next election.

"So I'm convinced in my own mind that she hasn't decided on that. I believe I would know if she had."



Convinced in his own mind? So he's left to figure it out just like everybody else? I guess there's not much pillow-talk going on in that household these days.

Full story:


Bill Clinton: Hillary May Not Run for President


Technorati Tags: , , , ,